Which one is the Admiral

Here is a timeless image of the Admiral..  Is that Norm Grenall in the back left?  Give me a caption for this image.

Nah honest, low k’s one lady owner, special price for you John

Now listen Skin, this is what’s wrong with today’s Navy…..

Gunth..do u think im doing ok…me..weeellll

Admiral, I remember my old Admiral telling me “Time is everything; five minutes make the difference between victory and defeat.”

Look Gunther, I don’t want to hurt your feelings, but we don’t want you back in the navy. Please stop inviting me up here under false pretences.

8 Responses to Which one is the Admiral

just bought a new laptop and the installer was showing us all the things that we should know. one was getting photo’s onto the web etc etc..so he picked a photo out at random (and it was random) and put it on facebook..so standby for more photo’s from the log..photo was taken last year for the 75th anniversary walk around the naval base..got talking with the admiral re white men trying to speak maori and doing it badly when giving opening remarks at reunions etc etc..said if they cant do it fluently dont do it at all it is an embarrassment listening to some one not fluent..

3. Butts says:

4. Bruce Harwood says:

Now listen Skin, this is what’s wrong with today’s Navy…..

5. Robbie says:

Nah honest, low k’s one lady owner, special price for you John

Just noticed all the comments.. Thank you all for your sincerity