South Island Reunion

Guess who was front of the line for his tot?  Can you identify the other communicator ‘lurking’ for another.   Well done Roger you have finally seen off a sparker!!

the totJim Dell receiving his tot from Roger Sheehan with Nunky Johnson in the background.

11 Responses to South Island Reunion

1. John Bullock says:

Jim is a “Born again OD” …. he would be simply asking Rodger “What is this stuff”! SWMBO had him on a short-lead just” in case he misbehaved!

2. Stan Foster says:

The other lurking comms is “Nunky” Johnston???

3. Roger Sheehan says:

Great to see you last Saturday John. Actually he complained about my thumb in the tot measure so I gave him a good tot .. handled it well

Thank you for your kind comments Rog! Vicki also lined up for a tot but she won’t let me post the pic!

5. Dave Wistrand says:

Feek how some have changed

6. Neill Dorset says:

Whilst I haven’t seen him in years, one would recognise that other ‘communicator’ anywhere- especially with that slick back hairstyle – Nunky Johnston……and by the way, I hope you didn’t joke on that tot Jim.

Hi Neill – no, and I didn’t choke on it either…

8. Neill Dorset says:

Hi Jim – Glad you didn’t choke…..that’s the trouble with these Ozzie laptops….they don’t spell too well …or maybe its that the fingers and the brain of the operator are getting stiff and aren’t as nimble as they once were.
    Cheers